Re: linux modem driver

Keith,
Next time, please send ModemData.txt when asked to send that, rather than PDF files, anyway incomplete, which make our work so harder ...

Anyway, your chipset identification, which fortunately was not lost when transforming ModemData.txt to PDF, a Lucent 11c1:048c , is not supported, has never been supported, and is not likely to ever become supported, because Lucent has never written nor of course supplied the core code for this chipset which has been supplied for their other models (Mars and the like).

Jacques

keith allan wrote:
Would appreciate any help. Running Ubuntu 6.06 LTS,
have a dialer but won't recognize my modem. Attached
are results of scanModem test. Thanks

____________________________________________________________________________________ The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.