RE: jfdesign, Indonesia Mandriva 2006.0 kernel 2.6.12-12mdk

Yes yes yes, that's what I'm thinking about Mr. Jacques !
Thank you very much for your patient, that was exactly what I want to learn!

Ok, this is what I done :
1. Commenting out the three lines at etc/rc.local
2. Reboot my computer
3. lsmod | grep snd-via82xx-modem --> noresults
4. modprobe snd-via82xx-modem --> done with no error
5. lsmod | grep snd-via82xx-modem --> still no results
	Why ?? Trying with underscore : lsmod | grep snd_via82xx_modem
	It gives result :
	snd_via82xx_modem      12644  0
	snd_ac97_codec         84860  2 snd_via82xx_modem,snd_via82xx
	snd_pcm                79784  4
snd_via82xx_modem,snd_pcm_oss,snd_via82xx,snd_ac97_codec
	snd_page_alloc          8392  3
snd_via82xx_modem,snd_via82xx,snd_pcm
	snd                    47492  15
snd_via82xx_modem,snd_seq_dummy,snd_seq_oss,snd_seq,snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_os
s,snd_via82xx,snd_ac97_codec,snd_pcm,snd_timer,snd_mpu401_uart,snd_rawmidi,s
nd_seq_device
6. Rebooting my computer
7. lsmod | grep snd_via82xx_modem
	Yes, it still there :
	snd_via82xx_modem      12644  0
	snd_ac97_codec         84860  2 snd_via82xx_modem,snd_via82xx
	snd_pcm                79784  4
snd_via82xx_modem,snd_pcm_oss,snd_via82xx,snd_ac97_codec
	snd_page_alloc          8392  3
snd_via82xx_modem,snd_via82xx,snd_pcm
	snd                    47492  15
snd_via82xx_modem,snd_seq_dummy,snd_seq_oss,snd_seq,snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_os
s,snd_via82xx,snd_ac97_codec,snd_pcm,snd_timer,snd_mpu401_uart,snd_rawmidi,s
nd_seq_device

Now what I have to do ?
Apparently there is no module snd-via82xx-modem ??? only snd with underscore
snd_via82xx_modem.

Now I'm more confusing than before. :-)
Of course in this state the slmodemd gives an error attach hw:1 error :
nosuch file or directory.

Cheers,

Jusuf