Re: [GSoC] Comments in Sidebar Deck: Weekly Update

Hello everyone,

In the last week, I added context menu for comments and
connected all its options with appropriate methods.
The context menu contains the following items: Edit, Reply, Delete,
Toggle Resolved, Delete Thread, Mark Thread Resolved.
Besides this, I implemented a way to reset the date filter (a reset
button as mentioned in the last week's mail).Also, I added the ability
to make comments editable only when needed. Earlier, it was
editable by default.

This week I'm working on making a custom widget which will be used to
display authors' initials with different colors.

Thanks,
Mohit