Re: LibreOfficeKit unrunnable on macOS

> On Jul 26, 2024, at 8:20 AM, Patrick Luby <guibomacdev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> My quick assessment of the situation is that macOS would need a full headless vcl implementation like is used for Collabora’s iOS app so my recommendation is to *not* include the LibreOfficeKit headers in macOS builds. Or at least put something like the following in the headers:
>
> #ifdef MACOSX
> #error LibreOfficeKit is not available on macOS
> #endif

So I put such an #ifdef MACOSX block in the following file:

include/LibreOfficeKit/LibreOfficeKit.h

That breaks the macOS desktop build since the desktop module includes the LibreOfficeKit headers. So looks like maybe *not* shipping the LibreOfficeKit headers in the macOS SDK is the way to go.

Just my 2 cents.

Patrick