License Statement

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

This is an updated license statement that changese my previous license statements:

- https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2015-October/070432.html
- https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2022-November/089661.html

The changes contained in this updated license are as follows:

1. My e-mail address has changed since my last license statement.
2. I no longer own copyright to any NeoOffice or Planamesa Inc. source code since I recently transferred ownerhsip of such copyrights. This change does not affect any of my past contributions of such code since I owned the copyright or controlled the company that owned the copyright to such code at the time thatI made those past contributions. Only future contributions of such code are affected by this change. Most NeoOffice source files are covered by the MPL v2.0 license so it is my opinion that I or anyone else can still make future contributions of any NeoOffice files covered by the MPL v2.0:

   https://github.com/neooffice/NeoOffice/blob/NeoOffice-2022_7/LICENSE

/s/ Patrick Luby