GSoC: Adding Histogram Chart Native Support (Week 8, prev) and (Week 9, this)

Hi,

So, the previous week I did not send the weekly update as I was hopeful
that I am close to get this done
and kept pushing to not only get the X and Y axis with proper Bin Range and
Frequency but also the bar
for the Histogram plot. But, I also find the scaling issue which I
encountered by the end of the week.

Here, I am using the analogy of Gradient Descent part of Mathematical
Optimization to explain the situation.

In the beginning of the May, we started off from the top region (Red) with
the highest cost of instability for
the addition of the changes. By the end of May we were able to have the
Histogram specific code but mimicking
Bar/Column Chart and in the beginning of the June we were able to have the
bars attached to each other,
i.e., with ZERO gap between each other.
[image: image.png]

[image: Screenshot from 2024-06-13 21-38-21.png]  [image: Screenshot from
2024-06-17 15-17-27.png]

After having this as a success, we went on our next step, which was to get
the X and Y axis as Bin Ranges and Frequency.
Which could be thought of as somewhere around the location of *Saddle point*.