GSoC Weekly Update: LUA UNO Language binding in LibreOffice

Hello,

Last week I had worked on adding support for TypeClass_SEQUENCE but with some hard-coded elements to handle the struct within the Sequence in the function constructAny. contructAny is used to build the input parameter data structures that are passed to the UNO invoke call.

As a continuation of that work, this week, I added support for TypeClass_STRUCT and other types (TypeClass_ENUM and TypeClass_ANY) and recursively call constructAny to build the structures within the sequence.

With Stephan's help, for converting a UNO struct from LUA to C++ generically, I used the css.reflection.CoreReflection UNO service and used its forName to get a css.reflection.XIdlClass to represent the relevant UNO struct type. I used the XIdlClass's createObject to create an instance of the struct type, and used its getFields to get access to all its fields and then used 'set' to fill its value with whatever LUA value was recursively translated using constructAny.

My next step is to figure out how to find the type of an arbitrary struct.

Regards,
Venetia Furtado