Weekly Status Update 7

Hi,

This is my weekly status update for Improving User Experience Around Windows.

In this week,

1. Uploaded a patch fixing not remembering window states on subsequent file openings after creating an empty file.
2. Added a clean up function to clear/delete window states for no longer available files.
3. Uploaded a patch which added a time based check for the clean up function. (Now, the clean up function runs only once a month).

Currently, the build is failing on Jenkins and I will have to continue working on it.
link to patches - https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/168581

Best Regards,

Aung.