regular expressions in XMATCH and XLOOKUP

Hi all, hi Balázs,

yesterday the ODF TC had a call with guests from Microsoft, Excel experts. They told us, that they are going to implement regular expression search for XMATCH and XLOOKUP in a way that they introduce a a value "3" for parameter Match_mode. The ODF TC will follow that in the specification of these functions and at the same time specify, that the host dependent properties HOST-USE-REGULAR-EXPRESSIONS and HOST-USE-WILDCARDS (file format table:use-regular-expressions and table:use-wildcards) will be ignored by these functions.

I think it is a good idea to make the function results independent from global settings.

I suggest to change our implementation of XLOOKUP and XMATCH immediately. In case that will not be possible for version 24.8., add a warning to the release notes, that the functions are experimental and the exact syntax and behavior might be changed in a later version.

Kind regards,
Regina