GSoC Weekly Update: LUA UNO Language binding in LibreOffice

Hello,

I had initially  hard-coded C++ wrapper MyClass around the mxDocText object (SimpleBootstrap_cpp.cxx), and then exported that C++ wrapper to Lua.

I then refactored the code (with guidance from Stephan), to map the C++ UNO objects to LUA and have a generic way to call UNO interface methods. I did this by passing UNO objects as a Reference<XInterface> and then using UNO_QUERY to get the correct userdata type.

I am currently working on changing UNO interface  methods that are hard-coded as individual C++ functions to a single a C++ method mapped to the __index metamethod.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/168298  (WIP)

Regards,
Venetia Furtado