Re: [a11y] LibreOffice Calc exposes 2^31 children, freezes on `GetChildren`

I've submitted a merge request to at-spi2-core to limit the maximum amount of children to return, similar to what an earlier change did when using the Collection interface:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/at-spi2-core/-/merge_requests/159

Does that help?

I think it will - at least in the general case this will prevent this kind of foot-gun, thanks!

(Of course, this doesn't mean that the way that LibreOffice shouldn't eventually optimize handling of how Calc cells are reported on the a11y level altogether, but as I mentioned, there are still open questions related to that, so that IMHO needs more discussion + effort to implement.)

Thanks in advance for the effort in this regard.

Much appreciate it.