Re: GSoC: Libreoffice Theme (I got a fast computer)

Hi,
Yesterday, I went out and got the PC. It has a 7950x and 32G ram.
Best part is that it compiled my previous themes patch in 15m.
Before it took around 2 hours or more.

First build failed for some reason, and I was suggested to check
the memory (using memtest86). Memory didn't have any errors. Just
a `make clean` and it started working.

I am resuming the work on "Libreoffice Theme" as of today.
That's the computer against 500ml half full cocacola bottle.