Re: GSoC: Libreoffice Theme (week - 1 update)

On 2024-05-27 05:04, Sahil Gautam wrote:
The project is about not depending on the OS for colors and implement "Themes"
in Libreoffice. So as per my understanding (opinions invited), all the `Set...Color()`
calls in the `bool UpdateSettings(AllSettings& rSettings)` functions, which take
colors from the OS and put them into the `StyleSettings` are to be removed, and colors
should be passed to the widget toolkits, which were read from the expert configuration.

My take would be that colors should still be taken from the OS's/toolkit's current system theme/style by default, and only be overriden if explicitly configured so.