Re: Windows build broken.

On 13.5.2024 11.09, Regis Perdreau wrote:

Hi,

I follow carefully again windows build instruction wiki, but the windows build does not work again. Could you we expect that it will work for everybody not only on developper's computer ? (i know it's sometimes difficult, but if we could have some news, it's better)

Please share the text output showing how the build fails.

Ilmari