Re: GSoC project to add CPDB support to the LibreOffice print dialog

On 2024-05-06 19:22, Biswadeep Purkayastha wrote:> I am Biswadeep Purkayastha, a GSoC 2024 contributor to OpenPrinting. In
the upcoming months I'll be working on getting CPDB support into the LibreOffice print dialogs. I had previously reached out to the community asking for a mentor to help me from the LibreOffice side and I am happy to announce that Michael Weghorn will be mentoring me from the LibreOffice side on this project. I look forward to working on this project with my mentors and being a part of the open-source community.

Thanks for the update and welcome again!
I'm looking forward to working together and hope you'll have a great GSoC experience!