About tdf#150082 gssapi

Hello,

I pushed a patch concerning tdf#150082 (LO Base MySQL connector don't accept auth via gssapi (missing auth_gssapi_client.dll?) but it concerned all OSes except Windows.

Indeed, on Windows, when I enable the build of gss in mk files, I got: "gssapi.h file missing"

On Debian, this file can be retrieved from these packages:

bind9-dev
heimdal-multidev
krb5-multidev
libglobus-gssapi-gsi-dev
libgssglue-dev
libkrb5-dev

Reading https://www.gnu.org/software/gss/manual/html_node/Header.html:

"

All standard interfaces (data types and functions) of the official GSS API are defined in the header file gss/api.h. The file is taken verbatim from the RFC (after correcting a few typos) where it is known as gssapi.h. However, to be able to co-exist gracefully with other GSS-API implementation, the name gssapi.h was changed.

The header file gss.h includes gss/api.h, and declares a few non-standard extensions (by including gss/ext.h), takes care of including header files related to all supported mechanisms (e.g., gss/krb5.h) and finally adds C++ namespace protection of all definitions. Therefore, including gss.h in your project is recommended over gss/api.h. If using gss.h instead of gss/api.h causes problems, it should be regarded a bug."

When searching about gss/api.h or gss.h, I only find libgss-dev on Debian

So

1) what libs to install on Windows to have one of these files available ? (and without installing all Kerberos stuff)

2) shouldn't mariadb C connector rather use gss.h instead of gssapi.h ?

Julien