Re: ERROR: Published UNO API must not be changed incompatibly! tdf#51779

I manage DateTimeWithTimezone in jdbcDriverOOo.
I haven't touched the idl but I use the getter and setter getObject() and setObject() with as object the Struct corresponding to the data type.
I think you can make same with a DateTimeRange