Re: ESC meeting minutes: 2024-03-28

Michael W.,

Thanks a lot for taking our CPDB GSoC project to the meeting!

Caolan, Heiko, the UI is expected to not change, only the communication between the dialog and the print technology (usually CUPS, with CPDB others, like cloud printing, will also be supported) will change, so we will have the same UI and UX as we already have.

See/join the mentioned thread for further discussion.

   Till