Adding support for the Common Print Dialog Backends (CPDB)

Hello, I am Biswadeep Purkayastha, a contributor to OpenPrinting. I am reaching out to the community with a request for assistance in integrating CPDB (Common Print Dialog Backends) support into the current LibreOffice print dialog. CPDB has evolved a lot since the last time an attempt was made at providing CPDB support around 6 years ago and so has LibreOffice. So I am willing to adapt the older code(https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/40565) to align with the current LibreOffice and CPDB versions(https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cpdb-libs). To accomplish this task effectively, I am seeking guidance and support from LibreOffice developers who can provide insights into the current codebase and help me achieve this integration. Additionally, having a mentor from the LibreOffice community would greatly facilitate the process, allowing for smoother integration and ensuring adherence to best practices. If anyone in the community is willing to assist or mentor me through this endeavor, I would greatly appreciate your support. Please feel free to reach out to me via email.

P.S.: A similar email thread was started in April 2023 by Till Kamppeter(who has been cc'd in this email and will be mentoring me on the CPDB side) which can be viewed at https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2023-April/090210.html

Regards,
Biswadeep