autosave errors

When LibreOfficeWriter makes an automatic back-up save ... the text you write while this is happening, is lost. For most users, this might be a small problem, but when you, like me, work with rather large files and write relatively quickly, sometimes whole words end up missing that way ... and I have to be extra careful reading afterwards to find these 'holes' in the text.

Other word processing systems I have used so far have a buffer function, where the text that is written during auto-save is saved and then when the auto-save is over, inserted in the right place. I would think such a feature would be a great improvement for Libre.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough programming to fix the problem myself... but I saw a while ago that you asked for user feedback, so this is my contribution.

Jack Jensen