Outreachy project progress.

Hi Folks,
I am at the end stage of my project "Sidebar Deck for QuickFind". Past three months have been pretty much very knowledgeable for me. From starting with a UI on glade to ending it up with the actual functionality of searching the keyword in the find bar and making it appear on the quick find bar panel. My learning graph has made a good inclination with respect to my career.

Few weeks back I was left with some tasks and I guess almost all of them are covered now. First, there should be no entry to the search list if nothing is found. completed the highlighting part of the searched item to stand out the keyword along with this some more minor prettifying changes also has been added like, 1. edit view scrolls when a search find entry is selected, 2. Grab focus to find keywords in the document.
Crash issue is covered. Bringing the find to attention is the one I am currently working on and about to close in a day or two.

Next, I will be working on improving my Patch to get it merge and taking approval from my mentors

Working with LO during these months has always been pretty exciting to me. The amount of learnings I got from here will have a great significance in my career

Thanks,
Khushi