TextureKind deprecated since 2000, should we use TextureKind2 everywhere?

Hello,

When investigating about tdf#159874 (Inspection of 3D object in Development Tools crashes LibreOffice), I noticed there were TextureKind.idl and TextureKind2.idl

Taking a look at git history, I noticed first one was deprecated since 4f9e6d84feb36ab3072dafbab0ba4ae46d264f9b

"#80594# added a new TextureKind2 enum because of missing value in TextureKind"

in 2000!

=> should we only use TextureKind2.idl now?

Also, in svx/source/sdr/primitive3d/sdrattributecreator3d.cxx, we can read this comment:
// TextureKind: 1 == Base3DTextureLuminance, 2 == Base3DTextureIntensity, 3 == Base3DTextureColor
See https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/svx/source/sdr/primitive3d/sdrattributecreator3d.cxx?r=05416682#88
but TextureKind2.idl defines LUMINANCE, INTENSITY and COLOR with no number,
so I expect they take by default values 0, 1 and 2
See https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/offapi/com/sun/star/drawing/TextureKind2.idl?r=5687eba4

Same pb too with this line:
// TextureMode: 1 == Base3DTextureReplace, 2 == Base3DTextureModulate, 3 == Base3DTextureBlend
TextureMode.idl just indicates: REPLACE, MODULATE and BLEND

=> should we change comments and related code?

Julien