Re: Is it still possible to compile LibreOffice 24 for Linux 32-bit? (part 2)

Dr. Gilbert, sorry about breaking the original thread! I made a mistake when I initially selected the digest format on the mailing list. I could not figure out how to reply to a message in a thread when I had the digest format, so I turned it off.

It was very enlightening to know why a 32-bit system cannot handle more than 4GB even with PAE.

I have already posted in this thread the process I followed to have a successful compilation and the exact command lines that caused some error messages.

Thanks for your help!