Re: Latest (2024) Afrikaans Hunspell

On 12.2.2024 4.43, kris wrote:
Every few years I submit an update to the spellchecker: Hunspell files for Afrikaans.

I have created an improved Afrikaans Hunspell af_ZA.aff and af_ZA.dic files in attached zip file.

It would be appreciated if someone could submit the af_ZA updates on my behalf.

I once tried to register on gerrit, but could never get the authentication to work.

If you can log into https://user.documentfoundation.org/ and can see Gerrit there, it means you have an account. An authentication problem can be related to cookies, so you might try clearing them in your browser for documentfoundation.org

If all else fails, you can email hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More about the login system: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Ilmari