Re: build broken

On 2/9/24 12:29, Regis Perdreau wrote:
It works,

I'm not sure what exactly works. You manually changed the generated config_host/config_global.h from

#define HAVE_CPP_STRONG_ORDER 1

#define HAVE_CPP_STRONG_ORDER 0

and then a following `make` worked? That's bad, it would mean the relevant code in configure.ac from <https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/56e6d683dba66d4f2f80145064d2bda2ea4b27b1%5E%21> "double operator < is not a strict weak ordering due to NaN" does not work as intended for your setup. However, to get it fixed (unless you can do so yourself), we'd need to, for a start, get answers to the questions I had earlier:

What platform are you building on?  What compiler and what version of
that compiler are you using (Clang, GCC, ...)?  What standard library
and what version of that standard library are you using (LLVM's libc++,
GNU's libstdc++, ...)?