Outreachy week 8

Hi all,
My project is making good progress. Last week jim and I sat up on a video call as the issues were not being resolved by the email. It was a good session with Jim. I Learned about so many new techniques of LO and VS code which I didn't know. Those key points made my work easier and better.

Currently, the QuickfindPanel is able to fetch the strings with the entry keyword within that. I first worked on fetching the keyword that is being searched to display in the panel and not with a whole paragraph. Afterwards, I worked on fetching the left and right side characters of the searched keywords.

Edited the UI as well on Glade. What I added is the treeview column using glade. Afterwards, I added the connectors for custom rendering of the treeview.
void connect_custom_get_size
void connect_custom_render
still working on making the proper functionality of the defined members.

I did some code formatting as well. Removed unnecessary headers.

Thank You
Khushi