Question about OpenCL VLOOKUP implementation

I have a question about the OpenCL implementation of VLOOKUP as given in sc/source/core/opencl/op_spreadsheet.cxx. Right now, both the unsorted and sorted vlookup both do a linear search to find the right value. I am wondering if it would be better to do a binary search for sorted vlookup. I could take care of that now that I've wrapped my head around this implementation.

Thanks,
Dhiraj