Re: Issue in Building in Ubuntu 22.04

On Fri, 2024-01-19 at 14:39 -0500, Seturaj Matroja wrote:
> Issue in building LibreOffice in the file
> core/workdir/CxxObject/sw/source/filter/ww8/wrtww8.o
>
> For issue : https://pastebin.com/hbWtaeW9
> The build was fine after removing that file wrtww8.o

Out of memory often results in that error of

"g++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
 compilation terminated."

It could be a system of unfortunate proportions with lots of threads
but not enough memory to support that number of simultaneous compilers.
FWIW in your build dir...

grep PARALLELISM config.log

and that's the number which we pass to make -j by default

./configure --help and the section on --with-parallelism to see how to
reduce this number if the default is too high for you to build without
failure.