Re: new ScPDFExportTest::testTdf123870() won't compile

On 1/9/24 15:13, Dan Horák wrote:
thanks, I have checked current git, but not gerrit :-)

(we often use Gerrit to leave notes on a change even after that change has been merged, so if you identify a problematic commit, it can often be helpful to check its corresponding Gerrit change web page for any "you've broken XYZ with this, fix at ABC..." notes)