Re: master build broken on macOS due to Firebird update

On 7.1.2024 18.38, Patrick Luby wrote:
On 2024-01-06 3:46 p.m., Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Sat, 2024-01-06 at 12:03 -0500, Patrick Luby wrote:
I have submitted a revert for the Firebird update here:

The previous version was 3.0.7 and the current is 3.0.11 which suggests
there probably wasn't massive changes. So reading through the upgrade
commit I see a macosx specific hunk in one of our patches got dropped,
presumably because it didn't apply.

Does https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/161727 which restores that
hunk make any difference?

> Thank you Caolán for finding the cause of the macOS build failures! I
> can now build and run the unit tests successfully running "make clean &&
> make && make check"
>
> Although the following Gerrit change mostly only affects macOS, I did
> add a fix for another problem that I found: the Firebird build runs the
> isql command in its build directory and it can't find libfbclient:
>
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/161727
>
> With the above patch, are there still build failures on Windows or Linux.

Yes, even with the patch the (debug) build fails for me on Linux with Clang 16.

Ilmari