Re: How to remove a file containing CR/LF from source

On 7.1.2024 10.33, Laurent Balland wrote:
Hello,

In change [1], I moved the content of some README files to meta.xml of some templates. These README files should now be removed from source. However, I did not succeed to delete one [2] because it contains CR/LF for new line and I'm building on Linux. Can anyone delete this file:

extras/source/templates/presnt/Growing_Liberty/readme.txt

Or explain me the procedure?

Regards,

Laurent Balland

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/161501

[2] https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/extras/source/templates/presnt/Growing_Liberty/readme.txt

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/161735

Procedure:

rm extras/source/templates/presnt/Growing_Liberty/readme.txt
git add extras/source/templates/presnt/Growing_Liberty/readme.txt
git commit
./logerrit submit master

Ilmari