Re: master build broken on macOS due to Firebird update

Unfortunately, on macOS neither --enable-werror or --disable-werror doesn't seem to have any affect on the external/firebird build.

Patrick

On 2024-01-06 10:59 a.m., Mike Kaganski wrote:
Hi!

On 1/6/2024 9:53 PM, Patrick Luby wrote:
Can anyone actually do a debug build on any other platform on master with this update? IIRC Windows also has to suppress deprecation warnings, at least for sprintf, but maybe I am wrong.

I have just built master on Windows, using --enable-werror; it has built OK. I know that there are some measures to suppress externals' warnings. Maybe something broke specifically with macOS (or specific compiler versions?)...