Re: Cannot build Skia

Hi Regina,

On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 04:12:10PM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I cannot build Skia because somewhere a wrong path is created.
>
> Example of the problem
>    external/skia/source/SkMemory_malloc.cxx
> has the line
>    "include/core/SkTypes.h"
> The compiler tries to open
>     'C:/BuildLO/core/include\include/core/SkTypes.h'

Are you sure this is the only path the compiler tries to open?

> That obviously fails. Actually the file is in
>     C:\BuildLO\core\workdir\UnpackedTarball\skia\include\core\SkTypes.h

And external/skia/Library_skia.mk:126 adds workdir\UnpackedTarball\skia
to the include path, it seems to me.

> Any idea how to fix that? Do I need to change/add/remove something in Cygwin
> or in the configuration files or in Visual Studio?

A cheap test you can always do is a 'make clean', especially on Windows,
where we enable pch by default.

> My PC has Windows 11 and Visual Studio 2022.

I *think* Jenkins still uses 2019, but otherwise probably this setup is
fine.

Regards,

Miklos