Re: language and dictionary

On 24.12.2023 14.05, nikow wrote:
Forgive novice question: I am using libreoffice to learn / read / write an unsupported language -a dialect of Franco-Norman. Is it possible to use a null dictionary and add all the words from scratch? If I can get a few hundred words into it, my learning process would be greatly enhanced. I guess conlang writers must do something like this when they create new langages. Thanks for reading. Nick

We have this wiki page for how to add a new language: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide/Adding_a_New_Language_or_Locale

I hope it helps.

Ilmari