Outreachy Dec 2023 - Implement Qt/KDE Frameworks theming using native Qt widgets - Weekly Update 1

Hello Everyone,

        I wanted to share my progress for this week  as I started implementing the Weld API methods for Qt. To start off,  I began with simple message dialogs like this. I did the implementation of QtInstanceMessageDialog and basic functions like set_primary_text, set_secondary_text, set_Icon etc. Today, I will finish the run method, which will display this native Qt widget. Once completed, I will make pull request for these changes. Thanks to Mentors Michael Weghorn and Heiko Tietze for their guidance and support.

      Next week, I will continue implementing the QtInstanceBuilder. It will be needed for creating other message dialogs like QuerySaveDocument, QuerySaveContourChangesDialog etc and other widgets.

Best Regards
Omkar