Re: Need help for bug 158451

Hi Regina,

On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 01:26:24AM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And there I'm now. I have no idea, how something there changes the parameter
> rInfo of SwTextFrame::Format_().
> And I still do not know, which object is really needed in the above
> mentioned for-loop.
> And I still don't know, whether the problem would be solved, when somehow
> first the line and then the group would be handled.
>
> I appreciate any help.

Writer layout is famous for tricky debugging, so unless you're
interested in finding the root cause here, I wonder if it makes sense to
look at this from a bit higher level.

(At least I don't have an idea off the top of my head for the above
question.)

Do you hit all these problems because of the partially done work to
support complex Writer text inside Writer groupshapes?

If so, perhaps it makes sense to disable this while importing WPC
constructs?

Regards,

Miklos