hot tub , pool and sauna room supplier

Hello dear,
Good day and hope this email find you well.
I am Sunshine on behalf of MEXDA SPA and FSPA.
We are a professional factory manufacture in outdoor spa , swim SPA , ice bath, massage bathtub, steam sauna room since 1995 .
E-catalog could be sent by email or wetransfer if needed.
?
Any question, feel free to contact me.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Best Regards,

Sunshine

Gaoming Yuehua Sanitary Co., Ltd
Add:No. 568 Yang Town, Gaoming District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
What's app:0086-13539324235
Wechat:sansan-0713
Facebook:sunshine.du.7169