android: Bump minSdkVersion to 21 (Android 5.0)

Android NDK 26 dropped support for Android API levels lower than 21 (Android 5). [1] [2]

To ease maintenance, I would like to do the same for our Android build.
According to [2] and [3], more than 99% of Android devices have an Android version of at least 5.0 by now.

If there are any concerns about this, please raise them before or during the ESC call this Thursday. Otherwise, I plan to merge the corresponding Gerrit change. [4]

(No changes on Jenkins side are required, but this will unify the API level that the 32- and 64-bit Android builds use, since 64-bit builds already require API level 21 anyway, and 32-bit builds on Jenkins currently use API level 19.)

[1] https://github.com/android/ndk/issues/1751
[2] https://developer.android.com/ndk/downloads/revision_history
[3] https://apilevels.com/
[4] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/160334