Re: password encryption

Thanks!  This is exactly what I was looking for...

On 2023-11-30 02:07 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi!

t70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, where do I find information regarding the encryption used with the "Save
with password" option?

In ODF files saved with password encryption, unzip it & look into
<file>/META-INF/manifest.xml for info on type & parameters of the
encryption used.

Looking for current documentation.

The Open Document Format has this encryption feature standardized, the
details are available here:

* https://opendocumentformat.org/guidance/security/
* actual standard text:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/part2-packages/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part2-packages.html#__RefHeading__752811_826425813

Since this is the dev list - the code performing the actual stream
encryption is here:
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/package/source/zipapi/ZipOutputEntry.cxx?r=848f9b2c#116

Cheers,

-- Thorsten