Re: Source code comment appears in UI?

On 27.11.2023 18.54, Daniel Toschläger wrote:
Hello
I am using LibreOffice 7.6. I have a Word document that when I save it in Word docx 2007 format it fills the document with !!br0ken!! comments. I attached the document.

I am doing a training for game programming with unity in Germany. The training is suited for 2018. Maybe the docx is as old as that. I altered it by answering the questions inside.

No sensitive data inside as far as I know.

You have broken macro references in your fields.