Re: CppunitTest_sw_txt{export,import} failing now

Hi Dan,

On Fri, Nov 24, 2023 at 03:47:26PM +0100, Dan Horák <dan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> seems that probably after
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=85852ad0d96bfd71413aef94edc1b6e2e6052e1a
> (or some other change merged during yesterday) the
> CppunitTest_sw_txt{export,import} tests are failing now in our CI with
> system fonts being used.

Yes, this will be probably the above commit.

> (gdb) p rPattern.maTargetName
> $1 = "DejaVu Sans"
> (gdb) p rPattern.maSearchName
> $2 = "Droid Sans Fallback"
>
> but the system has dejavu-sans-fonts.noarch installed, so not sure
> what's going on.

Is this a --without-fonts build?

If so, could you try if putting

ifneq ($(filter MORE_FONTS,$(BUILD_TYPE)),)
endif

around the 'call gb_CppunitTest_set_non_application_font_use' lines, and
see if it helps?

If so, I should fix up the above commit and do this for all the 4
changed test suites.

Thanks,

Miklos