Re: 403 forbidden when logging into Gerrit

I've been flushing cookies every time as once you hit the forbidden page, browser caching bypasses the TDF login page.

Patrick

On 2023-11-23 8:49 a.m., Michael Stahl wrote:
does it help if you delete cookies in the browser for documentfoundation.org and libreoffice.org domains?

i think that was the usual workaround for this kind of problem, but it's been many months since i last experienced it so i'm not sure if your reported symptoms are the same problem or a different one.