Re: Writer colourspaces

> On 21 Nov 2023, at 16:29, Thorsten Behrens <thb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Noel Grandin wrote:
>> But the code is not doing anything clever, there is no active color space
>> management in LO.
>> The macOS code is largely in vcl/osx/ and the color space constants we seem
>> to use are kCGColorSpaceSRGB and kCGColorSpaceGenericGrayGamma2_2
>>
> Though presumably then we could make sure that an sRGB colour space
> also set for outputting all PDF colours (it is already apparently set
> for rendering text & solid colours inside LibreOffice, on OSX)?

I’m also seeing color changes within images that I do not see when they are used in other MacOS apps.

For example, I have a logo that shows as having a color of #5A1C24 (using Digital Color Meter / Display native values) when open in Preview, Word, and others, but it shows as #6E0000 when inserted into LO and in a PDF exported from it (the original is s JPEG, and it shows as #5A1C24 when opened in Preview).

Chris