Boost not included...

Hi,

I have many difficulties to compile master :
I have tested on different version of GCC,  Clang and different machines...there is always something broken, mainly some include are missing...

i have this error message : /home/codeur/libo/libreoffice/chart2/Library_chartcontroller.mk:21: *** gb_LinkTarget_set_include: include paths /home/codeur/libo/libreoffice/external/boost/include do not exist.  Stop.

I have another message that libcurl 4.8.0 is not included in the tarball...

How am I supposed to solve this ?
 the boost library is supposed to be downloaded and the directory created.
the right libcurl is supposed to be included

It's something strange to have this although contributors are supposed to run tests and not commit something broken. I have tested on different version of GCC and different machines..

Regards,

Régis Perdreau