Re: Some TBs need Java upgrade following Java 17 bump

Hi *,

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 1:16 PM Julien Nabet <serval2412@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Guilhem, Christian
>
> https://ci.libreoffice.org/view/tb%20platform%20status/ shows several
> TBs in red.
>
> Would it be possible to have them upgraded?

Thx, it is not the bots, but rather the jobs that need to have their
config adjusted, will take care of that...

> Remarks:
>
> 1) I thought about Redmine but had no feedback about
> https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/3684 (WASM need at least
> GCC 12.0).

That is updated, but the job fails, if you check recent logs you'll
see that the problem is not gcc 12, but an older problem with the job.

> 2) it seems there's also Windows Jenkins pb, I had on different patches
> this:

tb77 ran out of disk space. In general it is better to report such bot
issues immediately on irc in #tdf-infra

ciao
Christian