Re: Bug in CSV import column type

On 9.10.2023 17.54, Jakob Schöttl wrote:
I tried to login to redmine but my account (this mail address) does not log me in.

Anyway, I'd like to report this bug in calc:

sample csv file:

1,1
2,"foo"
3,

In the CSV import dialog when I select the column type "Text" for the second column:

-> Only the B1 cell ("1") has the type Text. B2 and B3 have type Decimal

It look like the type is only applied to number fields.

LibreOffice bugs are reported in Bugzilla: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport

Redmine is for issues related to web applications and websites.

Ilmari