Re: LO 24.2 C++20 baseline

On 10/5/23 11:05, Michael Stahl wrote:
On 04/10/2023 13:56, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
(1)  Pretend that there is no issue.  Keep fingers crossed that "managed C++" source files compiled with /clr do not include any files that require a proper /std:c++20.  Or add more kludges similar to the above "To work around that, keep..." as needed.  (For now, until we eventually bump the MSVC baseline anyway, for whatever other reason.)

i think this should be enough for now?  nobody is doing any actual development on cli_ure anyway so we can just leave it as it is until some other reason for a new MSVC baseline comes along.

Unfortunately, the cli_ure code consumes other LO include files, which can then cause unanticipated issues like the one that caused <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/157515> "use std::source_location instead of std::experimental::source_location" to be abandoned for now.