Re: LO 24.2 C++20 baseline

> But reading
> https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/releases/2022/system-requirements#visual-studio-2022-system-requirements,
> does it mean only devs need Windows 10 minimum or also LO users?

No, that would only be a requirement for devs.
So no pb at all considering Visual Studio Community is free! :-)

I mean, we can expect devs to find information about building and being up-to-date.

Also previous versions of Windows 10 are not even in extended support of Microsoft so Windows 10 min shouldn't be a pb for devs.

So what would be cons here?