Re: Adding an implemented UNO interface

If I modify TConnection.hxx to derive from XConnection2 instead of Xconnection, and implement the new XConnection2 methods in all connection objects relying on TConnection.hxx then the compilation passes but fails in testing...

I have access in Base to the default schema (ie: XConnection2.getSchema()) with the native LibreOffice JDBC driver, so why are the tests not passing?