What is the "dynamic" flag in errcode?

Hi,

In the ErrCode definition  (include/comphelper/errcode.hxx) error codes are defined as a 32-bit integer.  There is a "Dynamic" area in bit 30-26.  Also in ErrCode class it defines some methods like isDynamic(), StripDynamic(), ... etc.  But we didn't find any comments or documents saying what this "Dynamic" flags means, and didn't find where this flag is set.

We're looking at an issue about an ods file with empty meta.xml.  The return errcode was SCWARN_IMPORT_FILE_ROWCOL but the Dynamic flag was set, but we couldn't find where and why it was set.

Would anyone please tell me about this dynamic flag/area?

Thanks,

Dev